ABOUT NINE ONE FOOTBALL'S 3V3+GK'S
Nine One Football'S 3v3+GKs is the most exciting small sided versions of Soccer in the world today as the game are all about Goals and Saves. Now 'Live' in Australia in 2019 & beyond
AS USED BY TOP NATIONAL & CLUB SIDES IN TRAINING
ENGLAND & BAYERN MUNICH
Nine One Football's 3v3+GK is the most exciting small sided version of Soccer in the world today, as the game are all about Goals & Saves.
3v3+GK was created to replicate the Final Third of a traditional football pitch with full-size goals.
It is considered by leading coaches to be the most relevant small sided game to improve attacking, defensive and transition play.
Main Highlights of the game are
More Touches, More Movement, More Goals, More Saves.
Game is played on a pitch
Width of the 18 yard box
Depth of Final Third of a traditional pitch
With 2 full-size goals
A team is made up of 3 outfield players and 1 goalkeeper.
The game is fast paced and has constant goal scoring opportunities.
Game are intense and played over 9 minutes
NAME / JOB / TITLE
- So much FUN with constant opportunities to score or save goals.
2. MORE TOUCHES
- We guarantee more touches in this game than any other
- It will improve ball control and 1st touch under pressure
- Increase players confidence
3. FAST PACED
- Constant goal scoring opportunities
- Constant transition from attack to defence
- Increase players speed of play and vision
4. DECISION MAKING
- Opportunity for increased 2 v 1 situations
- Ability to win 1v1 battles and create opportunities
- Constant pressured situations will produce quick easier decisions
5. CREATING SPACE
- Players should be constantly moving into space
- Strikers learning how to lose defender. Play off shoulder
6. RELEVANT GAME FOR 11 A SIDE
- The 18 yard box is replicated in the game
- Utilise and perfect tactics in a condensed form
- Ideal opportunity for strikers to practice high pressing situations
- Some Goal scoring Facts
- 85% of goals are scored in 18 yard box
- Average rate of success in 18 yard box is around 13%
7. GREAT FOR GOALKEEPERS
- Improve their foot skills using him as an extra player aswell
- Great for shot stopping, clean handling and reflexes
- Better & quicker decision making
8. TEAM CHEMISTRY
- Opportunity to practice your attacking options / movements
- Gets forward line working as a team / unit more
- Will improve communication.
9. MINIMAL ORGANISATION
- You only need 4 players out of your team to compete
- They don't have to be forwards as every player needs to improve these aspects of their game.